White Cap Mountain ski trip to Upson, WI from Thursday, February 9 to Sunday, February 12, 2023.
*** Whitecap is still open for sign-ups - 2 maybe 3 spots left - Sign up soon ***
MUST be a MEMBER to Register.
Number of participants is 16. Registration for trip via this website is required if paying deposit by PayPal/credit card. Otherwise email Gina DeJoseph if you want to be part of this trip.
Price: $420.00 - Cash/CK price
Includes 3 nights lodging ski in/ski out, 2 days of lift tickets (Fri-Sat) and parties.
A $75.00 cash or check/$85.00 PayPal/credit card deposit will hold your spot, so sign up now!!
For the trip to Whitecap, we are going to be charging for lodging and group dinner. Each Person going, will be responsible for purchasing their own lift tickets. Here is the breakdown for what it will cost:
Total Cost: $255 - $300, for lodging and party - - it will depend on the total # of participants.
Lift Tickets: Purchased separately and the cost will be between $45-$80/day. This will depend on the age of the skier and the ski day. There is a $5 daily discount for buying online ahead of time.
Payment Schedule: amounts listed as cash/credit card or PayPal
Due now: $75.00/85.00
TBD: Balance Due
Credit Card Payments: PayPal adds 3.49% +$0.49 to any payments using credit card.
Trip leaders: Gina DeJoseph and Lori Nor
White Cap Resort
- 3 Superior Powdered Mountains
- 400 Acres of Beauty
- 200 Inches of Snow Season Basis
Most Diverse Terrain in the Midwest
With an average of 200 inches of snow per season, the most diverse terrain in the Midwest, and comfortable recreation and lodging, Whitecap Mountains Resort offers the destination resort experience you’re looking for! Discover three mountains with 43 trails for every ability, spread over a vast 400 acres within the ancient Penokee Mountains. Experience an abundance of lake effect snow, meticulously groomed trails, and naturally, beautiful glade skiing runs.
And for you Non-Downhillers:
- Snowshoeing - Take the path less traveled and see the beauty of nature on the North County Trail, located right off the property! There is also a snowshoeing trail to the Wine Hut.
- Snowmobiling - Rent a snowmobile for the day or bring your own! Trail 6 is located right off of Whitecap.
- Cross Country Skiing - Go cross-country skiing on the Uller trail or across Weber Lake near the resort. In addition, there are various cross-country skiing and snowshoeing trails in Iron County. Grab a map from the brochure rack and get exploring!
- Ice Skating - Fun for the whole family! Stop by the front desk for recommendations on some of the best local ice skating spots.